Most years I would try to get all the christmas gifts done and dusted early before the rush to get bargains kicks in. Now I do not, just do some quick searches, and voila I know where the best price is and if it’s not local I can get it delivered tome wherever I am at home or on holiday. That is in locations deliveries will actually happen. Anyhow I know you don’t have to get knocked over in some stampede, trying to get the latest sensational gaming mouse like this one I recently added on my shop that I’m building. All you need is sign up to this blog for the latest news deals and offers for the best prices in cyber space. Your local shop preferred of course. So where are the best deals right now and who gets special mention for me has to be Amazon. I love hunting for kitchen bargains, new products and interesting inventions. So without further ado here are 17 sites you can start finding some great deals.
Please note I’m keen to get submissions from you for Canada, Australia, Singapore, Japan, Korea, South Africa, Asia and Europe. Your help in this appreciated. Anyhow let’s go deal hunting now:
1.Amazon Daily Deals. These are popular for a reason. They end at midnight daily, if they are gone they are truly gone, so best to get in while you can for that one item you been saving for. In fact why not go to www.camelcamelcamel.com to get an alert when that one product you really want, the price gets marked down. Yep you will get a notification. Today you can get up to £30 off the ever increasingly popular SONO wireless multiroom speaker range. If you are looking for something else here is your full range of deals for TODAY only, don’t forget.
2. Mightydeals With a staggering 90% off for some products, a newsletter arriving in your inbox will keep you in the loop, you being one of the best to know about new deals every single day. That is if you don’t want to miss any updates. Right now you can pick up an iphone 6 with 40% off at £266. Normally sells for £459. When I last checked you can also pick up a Fitness and Health Tracker, 15-in-1 Android smart watch with up to 91% off at only £15.99 and yet it is really worth £ 169.99
3. Ebay Deals While bargains are to be found on a daily basis, however if you can watch items and get in your auction price at the last-minute you will find yourself a real bargain. If you have time you may end up selling your own items on ebay for a tidy profit.
4. Aliexpress: This deals are available round the clock, you can find what’s popular to online buyers.
5. www.checkoutsmart.com Get cash back from your supermarket weekly shop. The best thing about this site is all the freebies you get. You only need to keep the receipts of your shopping and upload them to the site to claim cashback any available offers on the site. It works by asking you to upload your receipts within the same week of doing your shopping.
6. Top CashbackRewards Although I signed up a while back I have not used it as much, but looking to pick out some bargains and cash back soon. Just like the site above you need to register for both to take advantage of the best offers and cash back rewards.
7. Discount Appliance Centre Grab a bargain off your next home appliance here. Looking for a new kitchen, new range on sale right now if you hurry.
8.Price Grabber. Takes a few moments to get around, but if you are patient you can easily find the best price for whatever it is that you want to track before making your purchase. The site offers weekly specials that you can get in your inbox by email. You can also download the free app here
9.Slickdeals.net The site says your search for bargains and coupons ends here. With millions of products to search from, I think they are going that way fast.
10.CamelCamelCamel I know the name makes it sound like this will take forever, but it’s quite easy to find some pretty good deals on here on Amazon. Bookmark the site and sign up so you always know when prices get sliced off. Set the alert to your phone for the savvy bargain hunter.
12. Moneysavingexpert.com The really useful thing about this site is how comprehensive it is. Martin Lewis says he will help you save money and beat the finance system. He is still on that mission. This is a site every household must have and check in when needed. It covers everything from getting your money back from the banks, to mortgages, life insurance, travel and shopping deals. This one is a one stop shop I admit.
13. Google Play Store You can find some great offers on music films and more. Right now you can listen to music for free for 2 months.
14. Ben’s Bargains If you are US based or visiting check in here to pick up some bargains.
15. Wowcher With up to 80% off deals in a city near you. Pick up a city tour for only £6. From restaurants, to online courses, sports and health treatments, you’re in for a real treat. For exclusive deals in London here
16. Fatwallet: Grab your daily coupons here and those deals so you can hold on to your fat wallet literally. The idea is to help you hold on to as much of your money as you can without spending every little bit.
17. Skyscanner. I use skyscanner now weeks ahead of booking my international travels. I get email alerts when prices go down on my chosen route. Just don’t forget to reset the alert when your travel is done for that destination, I didn’t and kept getting alerts to my previous destination. There are more ways to get best prices but let’s work with skyscanner for now. Can you think of any I should add here that save you hundreds on international flights?
You are welcome to join the community and get updates on this blog weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Looking for something a little different? Here’s your daily amazon best sellers list.